About Aurora Financial
Aurora Financial is a well established National Direct Lender that has been in business since 2003. We provide many loan products including Conventional, FHA, VA, JUMBO. Our office is located in Tyson’s Corner, VA. All processing and underwriting is done in house. We are Fannie Mae Approved and approved with 25+ investors, giving our clients the best loan programs possible.
The Mortgage Loan Originator will take applications, conduct preliminary underwriting reviews, and submit loan applications to processing & underwriting for approval. Processors will do follows-up to ensure that documents required for processing, underwriting, and closing are secured in a timely manner from appropriate sources. This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z.
Why Work Here?
- Annual earning potential of $100K+
- Offer clients piece of mind with a $1,000 Purchase On Time Closing Guarantee
- Free Rate Float Downs
- 10 Day Express Closings
- No Closing Cost Loyalty Program
- Processing, underwriting, and doc drawing all done in-house
- We provide aggressive compensation plans up to 200 BPS.
- All new loan officers will receive 1-on-1 training with a dedicated Manager.
- Very close team environment committed to seeing you and your family win!
- 1+ years of successful incoming loan sales.
- Proven sales experience with the ability to meet production standards set for Branch production.
- Complete familiarity with residential loan business and have a history of successful loan production.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans
- Review and update credit and loan files
- Review loan documents to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs
- Must have NMLS License and BRE License
- Minimum 1-year experience in the mortgage industry required with conventional, FHA, VA product lines.
- Compute Income on Complex Files
- Have in depth knowledge of FHA Loan Matrix
- Able to multitask with Realtors, Escrow Companies & Title Companies
- Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Display the ability to manage mortgage transactions to ensure a successful and timely closing
- Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong desire for continued growth and learning
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Medical / Vision / Dental
Profit Sharing 401K