Aurora Financial Loan Officer:
Aurora Financial is a Direct DE FHA Lender with excellent service and low rates. We are able to close loans in as little as 7 days. We process, underwrite and close in-house.
We are looking for Licensed NMLS Loan Officers. We provide 4 to 15 live calls per day. No selling required. Simply honor what we are advertising.
We offer the following:
Web based LOS.
Average FICO 782.
Average LTV 66%.
Automated Underwriting and Pricing Technology.
Direct Access to FHA Underwriters. In-House Processing/ Underwriting / Closing.
Average Time to Close 17 days!
Email your resumes to: email@example.com
- Issue proper disclosures as required by federal regulatory compliance.
- Review rate lock and point objectives for accuracy.
- Set up files and order all necessary exhibits for appraisals and credit reports.
- Check alternative documentation for accuracy and potential problems.
- Order title insurance, flood and tax certificates and surveys, reviewing for problems upon receipt.
- Review all documents thoroughly before submission to underwriting.
- Obtain and review documents for acceptability against loan conditions.
- With the loan officer, coordinate with buyers, sellers, title companies, escrow agents, surveyors and real estate agents to obtain additional documentation, complete loan submissions and perform closings.
- Update the conversation log as needed.
- Review the weekly pipeline report.
- Handle complex files process and prepare for closing retail mortgage loans (conventional and government, purchase and refinance) under various loan programs in accordance with policies & procedures
Aurora offers a competitive salary, 401K, Medical, Dental and Visions benefits
- Two years experience in mortgage loan processing, underwriting and/or origination (conventional and government, purchase and refinance)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Familiarity with standard office equipment
- Basic PC skills required
Aurora Financial is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V